League City Fence Company
Top Rated Fence Company Providing Quality Fence Construction, Fence Replacement And Fence Repairs!
GET YOUR FENCE PROJECT DONE BY THE BEST FENCE COMPANY AROUND
Why Hire League City Fence Company
- One Year Warranty On All Fence Jobs (Excludes Named Storms)
- Fully Insured And Registered City Contractor
- Available Fence Install Dates Under 2 Weeks
- Excellent Workmanship And Quality Construction
- We Are Full Time Fence Installers…Fence Building Is All We Do
- Our Crews have 16 + Years Of Fence Installation Experience
- We Complete An Average of 8 to 10 Fence Builds Per Week
- We are a BBB A+ Accredited Business
Recent Customer Fence Jobs
Dear Fence Customer,
If you are considering replacing your existing pine or cedar wood fence please give me the opportunity to provide your with a free estimate. Let me come out to your home or business and measure your property to discuss the different fence options and cost.
Replacing your fence is a big investment and you want to make sure you hire a company that will build your fence properly and will stand behind their work. We are a local, family owned business with fence crews that have over 16 years of fence construction.
We understand how to construct a fence that will hold up to the Gulf Coast environment. And although there are no Texas Windstorm certifications for fencing, rest assured League City Fence Company adheres to recommended fence standards and builds a strong fence that also looks good!
We offer the following fence types:
- Wood Privacy Fence (Pine or Cedar)
- Chainlink Fence
- Aluminum Fence
- Ornamental Steel Fence
- Ranch Style Fence
- Driveway Gates and Openers
- Parking Lot Barrier Gates
We offer 5 Wood Privacy Fence Options:
- P1 – 6 ft Pine Pickets with 3 rails. 6 FT Fence Height (most common home builder fence only have 2 rails)
- P2 – 6 ft Pine Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board. 6.6 FT Fence Height (if you can’t afford cedar pickets, this is the second best option)
- C1 – 6 ft Cedar Pickets with 3 rails. 6 FT Fence Height
- C2 – 6 ft Cedar Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board. 6.6 FT Fence Height (Our recommended fence install choice)
- C3 – 6 ft Cedar. Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board with a Top Cap. 6.8 FT Fence Height (Decorated fence style, especially for front facing sections)
Each of the options above can be modified to include 7 ft or 8 ft pickets if you desire. We can also upgrade the 2×6 bottom rot boards to 2×10 or even 2×12 if additional support or height is required.
All options include treated 4×4 pine post and treated pine 2×4 for rails. The frame of the fence is constructed using 3″ galvanized nails and the pickets are attached with 1 3/4″ galvanized ring shank nails. All of which are common in proper fence construction techniques.
Don't pick a fence company on price alone
Obviously, there are several fence companies around and some may even offer cheaper quotes. Buyer Beware! Other fence companies may state, for example, a 6″ rot board, but they install a 1×6 vs our 2×6. They may also use a 2x4x7 for their top rail, nailing only 2 post together. Where we use a 2x4x14 to nail in 3 post together. The same is true for our 2x6x14 rot boards when all pickets face the same way. Making for a stronger fence that won’t zig zag over time. So yes, there may be cheaper fence options around; however, we know we offer a quality product at an affordable cost. Plus, you can count on League City Fence Company being around even after the job is completed in the event an issue or concern arises.
We know that your house is probably one of the biggest investments decisions you chose to make. So the decision to replace your existing fence should not be made on price alone. A lower price, in many instances, often reflects lower quality. And a well constructed fence will provide security while at the same time enhance your property value. A great benefit when it comes time to sell your home.
Research recent fence jobs
We strive to keep our website and Facebook business page updated with the most recent fence jobs started and completed. We want our potential customers to see and review our work so they can be confident with the decision to hire League City Fence Company to replace or build a fence.
In closing I would like the opportunity to earn your business and build a fence you can be proud to look at every day.
League City Fence Company
We Currently Provide Fence Services For The Following City Zip Codes
Best Fence Contractor
Fence Contractor Reviews
Fence Styles We Offer
We offer pine wood fence with 2 options
P1 – 6 ft Pine Pickets with 3 rails. 6 FT Fence Height (most common home builder fences only have 2 rails)
P2 – 6 ft Pine Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board. 6.6 FT Fence Height (if you can’t afford cedar pickets, this is the second best option)
We offer cedar wood fence with 3 options
C1 – 6 ft Cedar Pickets with 3 rails. 6 FT Fence Height
C2 – 6 ft Cedar Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board. 6.6 FT Fence Height (Our recommended fence install choice)
C3 – 6 ft Cedar. Pickets with 3 rails and a 2×6 bottom rot board with a Top Cap. 6.8 FT Fence Height (Decorated fence style, especially for front facing sections)
Chain Link Fence
We offer chain link fencing with 2 options
CL1 – 4 ft chain link fence with galvanized, green or black chain mesh
CL2 – 6 ft chain link fence with galvanized, green or black chain mesh
We have post options for residential, commercial and industrial
Ornamental Steel Fence
We offer ornamental steel fencing with 2 options
OS1 – 4 ft ornamental steel fence with various top rail options
OS2 – 6 ft ornamental steel fence with various top rail options
We can also do driveway gates with automatic openers and keypads.
We offer ranch style fencing
R1 – 4 ft ranch fence with 3 rails (1×6) and wire mesh with top cap (1×6)
We offer panel style fencing
PF1 – 4 ft panel fence picture framed with wire mesh
PF2 – 5 ft panel fence picture framed with wire mesh
Our Fence Building Process
- We schedule a time to come out and measure your property
- In most cases we can provide a quote on the spot with our trucks being equipped with a printer
- We review the quote and fence options with you
- Answer any question you may have including displaying additional photos of our work using pictures stored on an iPad
- Our sales team is not pushy and we understand if you need to take some time to review the quote or speak with neighbors about splitting the cost.
- Once you decide to hire us, we will get your on our schedule
- We call Texas 811 to submit a ticket for them to come mark your property for utility lines. This process normally takes 3 to 4 days.
- After Texas 811 completes the marking we can normally start your job in 1 to 3 days.
- Most jobs under 100 ft can be completed in 1 day; however, there are times when our crew will just set the post on the 1st day and complete the railings and pickets on the 2nd day.
- Jobs over 300 ft will take at least 3 days to complete.
- During the job, our crew will do their best to minimize the construction foot print to install your fence. We ask that any vegetation or landscaping be removed or moved away from the fence line prior to starting your job. That includes rocks, tree limbs and vines if present.
- We prefer to create one invoice for the job and receive payment from the person that initially contacted us for an estimate. If other neighbors are involved, we ask that they pay you their portion.
- The day before or the day of the fence install, you will receive an email along with an invoice from our Quickbooks system. You can elect to pay the full invoice, deposit or any remaining balance. We just ask that all invoices be paid in full upon completion of the fence job. Some jobs may require a deposit prior to scheduling or starting the job.
- After the job is done, our crew will clean up and remove as much debris as possible. Some debris may not be visible due to grass, mulch, etc so caution should be used when mowing or edging along the fence line.
- Once our crew leaves, if there are any concerns you can contact our office phone number to resolve any issues. However, we normally walk the fence line with you once the crew is finished to make sure you are satisfied with the fence build.
Fence Builders In My Area
Fence Company Near Me
Fence Company Near Me That Finances
We offer 2 finance options for financing your fence project.